Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A New Page in the Book of Life..

Hey Everyone my name is Athena Parker and I am a Social Butterfly.. I say that because I have been blessed with a god given talent to be able to talk to people anytime and anywhere. I am not shy and have been told I have a great personality, With this gift that I have I am able to network at all types of events and experience some pretty fun things. I am great at giving advice and helping people make some great business and life decisions. This talent has also helped me follow my dream of becoming a Personal Assistant and has allowed me to work with and for some pretty awesome people. I have always loved to share whatever info I have and that is what my Blog will be about. I will share Networking Tips, Personal Assisting Tips and just plain old fun stuff... So if you want to have a ball Come on and JOIN A. SOCIAL BUTTA FLY...

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Jae Publicist to Brooklyn Collectiv we will be hosting a fashion show in August to raise awareness and donations for Autism. We are in partnership with Autism Speaks. I would like to speak with you to see if we can get some of your popular clientele to attend. Please contact me at jaepimentel@gmail.com thank you hope to speak to you soon

    ReplyDelete